Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paul and Joe - Make Up Packaging

Hey, guys! It's been a while since I last posted a 'Cute Packaging' entry and I was supposed to do a compilation one with brands of sorts but weirdly one brand stood out the most and I felt like it's worthy of a special mention. This is one of those love at first sign brands and I felt this one since the day I laid eyes on those cute kitty lippies about a year and a half ago in Tumblr!

I'm talking about Paul and Joe it's awesome, awesome, plain genius packaging! Paul and Joe is originally a clothing line that later ventured on their cosmetics line.

I have never tried any of their products, mind you. I don't even know anyone who have. So I am being completely honest when I say I am (yet again) praising the packaging of these items and not the performance of the cosmetics as well :)

Anyways... let's get started!





First up— FACE MAKE UP!

Spring 2012 - Matte Pressed Powder

I love how adorable the cat in the packaging looks. Reminds me of Boots in Shrek and Puss And Boots movie. He would always sorta do this 'kitty eyes' look. Sooo freakin' sweet!


It even comes with this paw print sponge face applicator. I am not really a fan of these sponges that come with your typical pressed powder but come on! Who can say no to this!?



Summer 2012 - Face Blushes

Loving the intricate pattern on these blushes and not to mention the shades!

Spring 2012 - Face Powders

I'm not exactly sure which season these babies came out and what they are except for the one in the far right, it's a Loose Face Powder with an extremely cute puff thingy as an applicator! Woot:)

Summer 2012 - Blusher Sticks (L-R) Glamour Puss, Minou, and Catfight~


Now, moving on to— LIPS & EYES!!!!


Nifty nifty packaging, I tell ya!!!! Paul & Joe Manhattan Face and Eye Color

Eye Palette looking sleek and gorge!

More random eyes and lip products coming up:


Fall 2012

Spring 2012 lippies:)




Four from the Alice In Wonderland Collection ^^

I'm most intrigued if this is any good though...
I'm still in search for the PERFECT eyeliner that's why. And I know Paul & Joe is not really a brand that is affordable for me but I hear good reviews about this especially on someone who has oily lids, teary eyed like me, I would definitely do everything to be able to purchase one!

Seriously cannot move on! You can tell that these products were very much thought of and are extremely unique and special! Woooo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment