Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

One Direction - Up All Night

I absolutely have no idea how to describe my musical preference. I usually don't listen to mainstream and it's not because I'm a poser, a hipster, or conformophobic in any way, it's just that I am more drawn into hearing obscure, haunting voices, and songs that I personally can relate to or understand and not just cause it's the current hit or it's always on the radio.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying this to sound cool or unique.
I do listen to pop, in fact, I consider them feel good songs!

And to prove that, I am here to tell you about my current favorite boy band called... ONE DIRECTION!



If you are to get the whole album, I can definitely assure you, it's worth it! :)

Up All Night (DOWNLOAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment