Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

AppMazing: Carousel

I've been discovering a lot of really fun, efficient, and cheap apps these days. And I thought of sharing these amazing finds here in my blog from time to time.


Yesterday, I was going through random Instagram clients for my Mac and I found Carousel. Believe me or not, I love Instagram. I am always on it and I make sure I post at least 3 photos everyday of the things I eat, I buy, the scenery. It's a nice photoblog where in you have a dashboard to view the photos other people you follow post. I guess you can say it turned out to a social media tool for iOS users.

And they've recently announced that they are whipping up an Android version of the App so more people will have access to it! Hooray for my Android friends! ^^

So anyways, what I like about Carousel is the easy access feel to it as well as it's retro-ish interface. It's really nice! Give it a try if you are both Instagram and Mac user :)

CAROUSEL (DOWNLOAD)

Check out my previous AppMazing entry: TotalFinder

No comments:

Post a Comment