Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Series


I stopped watching 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, and My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho though.
The rest, I still watch religiously with my boyfriend (except Saturday Night Live)

I love watching series! Oh! My Will and Grace and That 70's Show complete series are in my external HD, by the way. Which reminds me to redownload As Told By Ginger because it's just an amazing show I never get tired of watching over and over! Hahahaha.

How 'bout you? What series do you watch? :)

2 comments:

  1. Cams! Pinapanood ko din mga yan except yung Touch! At marami pang iba. Haha! Bat di mo na tinapos yung Gumiho? Ginagaya ko yung gumiho dun eh. Ang cute cute nya kase. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your comment, Maelou:* Hindi ko na natapos kasi may sinimulan na akong panoorin. I think that was the time I got hooked sa Once Upon A Time! Bwahahahaha:) But I will finish it soon:)

      Delete