Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OTD: Art Museum

Disclaimer: I am not a fashion expert or anything close. Just thought of doing an Outfit Of The Day post to share what I wore today during the museum trip downtown that I had with my cousins:)

Boyfriend blazer (black) - LA Kitty
Floral top (royal blue) - Chicco
Rugged denim shorts - Levi's
Hobo bag - Nine West
Floral flats - Brash (although you can't actually see it in this photo)

LOL that's it. Hahahaha my fashion sense, if you can even consider it 'fashion', I would say is very laid-back and casual. I don't really like dressing up too much although I like pretty clothes hahaha:)

I'm comfortable and happy when I wear something I really like and not just because it's the current trend.
I'm no fashion forward but I like updating myself:) I also consider my body built when dressing up:)

P/S: Definitely posting more photos from the museum in my next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment