Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jordana Lipsticks

I cannot stress enough how much I love Jordana cosmetics. Specifically their matte lipstick line!
Often times, I spend more than an hour just looking at them, trying out shades I might like.

Not only are these so good, they are also very inexpensive. Check them out:)

More photos after the jump :)



Each tube costs around $1.49 in your local drugstore.

I go to Longs Drugs or K-Mart for Jordana stuff. Too bad Walmarts here don't have this brand.
I don't get it :/ They are too perfect to resist!

I have always loved matte lipsticks since I discovered Ever Bilena's when I was still in the Philippines.
I love them so much, I regret not hoarding before leaving.

Anyways, Jordana's matte lipstick quality, I can say super smooth.
Compared to my Ever Bilena ones, these are super moisturizing on the lips, they glide on easily,
and they smell really good! I can honestly say the Jordana lippies resemble the smell of
MAC lipsticks. Only they are about $13 less ;)

I currently have 6 tubes and my most favorite I'd have to say is the matte Red!
Pink Passion and Café definitely are next in line :)

Check out Jordana Cosmetics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment